Help Us by Reporting Scores
Please report your game scores by clicking on the button below. Please note that scores are only required for divsional groups (U13-U18)
Our Tournament Offers:
- Minimum 4 games
- Open to U6-U18 Boys & U9-U12 Girls
- A special tournament water bottle for every participating player
- Food concession services available at selected locations (Riverway and Burnaby Lake West)
- Complementary snacks for U6 - U10 players at Riverway
- Excellent artificial turf & grass fields
- Medals for all U6 - U12 participants
- Plaques For group winners in the U13 - U18 divisions
Tournament registration is limited. Please contact us for more information.
Connect with us:
- We will attempt our best to place your team at a similar level in a tournament teams age group. Nevertheless, your team may be placed up or down in any age group for logistical or applicable circumstance at the discretion of the Tournament Director
- We will attempt our best to place girls teams of similar level in a tournament teams age group. Nevertheless, if such attempt is unsuccessful, your girls team may be placed in any tournament teams age group under applicable circumstance at the discretion of the Tournament Director
- If the tournament is not able to accommodate your team in a specific tournament teams age group, you'll receive notification from your tournament age group co-ordinator as soon as possible or by early Feb. 2017, at the latest
If you have any question, please send an email to email@example.com
The South Burnaby Metro Club is pleased to host its 36th Annual Youth Soccer Tournament
Every year, in March, for the past 36 years, SBMC has hosted a youth soccer tournament that attracts teams from all over Western Canada.
This year, the tournament will be held on the weekend before the spring break.
SBMC volunteers are working hard to make this year's event the best, fun-filled, soccer extravaganza yet. If you are looking for a fun, end of the season challenge for your team, please consider the 2017 SBMC Youth Soccer Tournament.
The tournament begins at 6:00pm on Friday, March 3rd, and ends at 6:00pm on Sunday, March 5th.
|Age Group||Format||Games||Game Duration||Entry Fee||Early Bird Fee*||Register Now|
|U6 - U7||5v5||4||50 minutes||$325||$275||U6-U7 At Capacity|
|U8 - U10||7v7||4||50 minutes||$325||$275||U8-U10 At Capacity|
|U11-U12||8v8||4||60 minutes||$375||$325||U11-U12 At Capacity|
|U13-U18||11v11||4||60 minutes||$475||$425||U13-U18 At Capacity|
* Early Bird discount expires at 11:59pm, Jan 15, 2017
Entry is limited to teams affiliated with or approved by the BC Soccer Association. See the Terms and Conditions
Waiting lists start either January 30th, or when age groups are full